Tennis automation help please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mjay

Many thanks Dallas, I will try it
mjay

@Dallas this appears to be working fine - many thanks for all your effort to help me.

Could I possibly ask, if I wanted to adapt the rule just for the first set, how would I trigger it
to red up at the end of the set if a break back does not occur

Again many thanks
Dallas

mjay wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:22 pm
@Dallas this appears to be working fine - many thanks for all your effort to help me.

Could I possibly ask, if I wanted to adapt the rule just for the first set, how would I trigger it
to red up at the end of the set if a break back does not occur

Again many thanks
Just a green up rule using a 'fixed score' condition will do this
mjay

many thanks - I would add this as a second green up rule after the one you created?
mjay

@Dallas - the rule has fired in the Van Uytvanck match -laying her. This should not have happened as she was a double break up
and the other player had not got a game - I only wanted to lay in the latter stages, i.e a set up and *4-2, *4-3, *5-3, *5-4 or *6-5.

have you possibly any ideas to solve this?

many thanks
Dallas

mjay wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:44 am
many thanks - I would add this as a second green up rule after the one you created?
Yes thats right
mjay wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:45 pm
@Dallas - the rule has fired in the Van Uytvanck match -laying her. This should not have happened as she was a double break up
and the other player had not got a game - I only wanted to lay in the latter stages, i.e a set up and *4-2, *4-3, *5-3, *5-4 or *6-5.

have you possibly any ideas to solve this?

many thanks
Add in a 'Tennis relative odds condition'
Selection is 2 or less games ahead of opponent
mjay

@Dallas, thanks - does this replace your relative score condition "1 or more games ahead" or is it added as an extra please?

sorry for all the trouble
Dallas

mjay wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:13 pm
@Dallas, thanks - does this replace your relative score condition "1 or more games ahead" or is it added as an extra please?

sorry for all the trouble
Its to be added as an extra condition
mjay

@Dallas, thank for that - finally if I wanted a rule that covered both players, would I just have a separate file the same
but with :Applies to selection "Any selection", rather than the nominated player at present?

thanks
Dallas

mjay wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:26 pm
@Dallas, thank for that - finally if I wanted a rule that covered both players, would I just have a separate file the same
but with :Applies to selection "Any selection", rather than the nominated player at present?

thanks
From memory I think so yes, its worth double checking the conditions to make sure nothing else would need to be changed
mjay

thanks for all your help on this
lsmiles

Hi Dallas,
Not sure if I should set up a new thread or not, my question is still tennis automation.

I'm familiar with automation rules but something I'm struggling with, and it may be it's just not possible, is applying automation rules to the set betting market (set scoreline by player 2-0, 2-1 ect).

It seems to me that betangel doesn't recognise the player in each of the selections?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”