Automation - Custom Spreadsheet

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Cardano

I have taken the 'Bet Angel' starter template spreadsheet and created an additional custom worksheet.
My additional 'Custom' worksheet gets it's data from the basic template plus I have added a number of extra columns for each runner. These extra columns are populated during 'in-play' with various data. I also have a final 'Signal/Trigger' column which I set to 'value' 1 when the 'derived data' for a particular horse meet certain criteria during 'in-play'. At this point I would like to 'fire' a win bet for that particular horse that has its 'Signal/Trigger' value set to '1'

I have read through the various articles about 'Bet Angel' Signals and looked at a few of the BAF files but I can't see/work out how I might be able to implement my strategy above using the 'signals functionality

I would appreciate any help/advice on how I might be able to implement my strategy :|
CallumPerry

Here's a spreadsheet I created earlier in the week. Replace your 'Bet Angel' tab with mine and then you will need to use macros to 'call a sub', I don't know how good you are with excel but it should just be a quick google search.

Say for example you have a trigger go off for horse 1, instead of that resulting with a 1, you could Call Sub BackOne() to activate the button and place a BACK order into the market. The benefit of using my spreadsheet is that you can Back and Lay easily, the odds match the correct choice and the stakes are pretty selfexplanatory too. It will also only fire one bet into the market. Have a look and if you have any questions I look at this forum quite regularly :).

Callum :)
BetAngel_Cal_Template.xls
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cardano

Hi Callum,
Thanks for the reply and spreadsheet - looks like a good way of doing what I want.
I've programmed vba/macros in my past but will need to get up to speed as I'm a bit rusty.
I will reply back and let you know how I get on :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”