Another Lay All question, sorry!

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sukhvirdee

Hi,

I have a lay all rule running that lays all if the front runner reaches LTP of < 1.75.

I want this to only lay horses that have LTP over 20 OR when they eventually get to over 20, but it seems as though I can only place the bets at fixed odds at one time which is not what I want to achieve.

In short, I want to lay all horses IF and WHEN they get to LTP of 20 or over AND when the front runner is < 1.75.

Is that possible? Do I need multiple rules instead of a lay all?

Thanks in advance
ExcelBet

No, it isn't possible to do that with one command because when the leader goes under 1.75, many other horses will have lay odds of under 20 (your target) and if you place a lay all at 20, betfair will say "I can do better than that" and will lay the horses that are currently below 20 at the current market prices.
What you could do is set a signal when the leader goes under 1.75 and then use individual commands against each runner to lay them if their LTP is >20 (or maybe greater than 17) but some of them will drift so quickly that many of your lays will not be matched.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”