Getting automation to fire on several runners in a race

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Fuggler136

Hi there. I have an automation file running that is doing good under the small sample size I currently have however the conditions for it to profit don't come around all that often. At present it only trades one horse within it's parameters however during the more competitive races there may be several it could be trading. How do I get it to trade more runners without individually selecting them in guardian?

Thanks in advance!
Dallas

An automation file can be made to trigger on up to 2 nominated runners per instance of Bet Angel you have open, or depending on your rule/s you could apply it to ANY selection and use 1 or more conditions to control which and how many it triggers on etc
Fuggler136

I currently have it set to "ANY" but it just picks the lowest priced runner within the parameters and trades that one rather than all of them. It there any way to remedy this or should I just scrap it?
Dallas

Fuggler136 wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:36 pm
I currently have it set to "ANY" but it just picks the lowest priced runner within the parameters and trades that one rather than all of them. It there any way to remedy this or should I just scrap it?
If you only want it to trigger once per runner then adding a condition like
'Number of plac bet triggers condition'
on selection
is equal to 0

then it will just work its way through each ignoring those already bet on etc
Fuggler136

Unfortunately it's pretty high frequency on multiple runners. I think I will have to scrap it regardless as I was led to believe that Betfair did away with the transaction charges recently however I've just read in their T&C's that they still stand (anything over 1000 per hour) so the automation won't be viable unfortunately =( Either that or I'm going to have to find a work around haha.

Thanks for the replies regardless =]

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”