trade out for a loss

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ferrypaul

In currently using automation to lay a horse which hits particular settings then offset it 4 ticks using the global settings.. what is the best way to put a stop loss in if i get a red position of -£5 pounds?? everything im trying is not working, anh help will be appreciated
Dallas

ferrypaul

thanks for your reply thats sorted now,, could you help me with another problem iv run into.. one race i done earlier the lay bet fired into the market didnt get matched but it still fired in the offset back bet which did get matched leaving me with a red, how can i stop that from happening again? is there a way of setting it to only fire the offset if the enitial lay has been matched?
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 pm
thanks for your reply thats sorted now,, could you help me with another problem iv run into.. one race i done earlier the lay bet fired into the market didnt get matched but it still fired in the offset back bet which did get matched leaving me with a red, how can i stop that from happening again? is there a way of setting it to only fire the offset if the enitial lay has been matched?
Yes, just enable the fill or kill option
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/off ... 3D&mw=MzIw

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”