Automation rule not fireing

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
paulsingh

Please help,

I have an atomation rule that lays any selection when it reaches x lay price, it works well. The problem I have if the market goes against me I have a rule to place a back bet at x price to reduce my loss ( this rule dos fire but not on the same selection as my lay selection).

I have tried fix the order rule ( this only works if I was to lay 1st 2nd 3rd fav and so on ). What I want to acheive is to back the selection I have layed.

Automation rule file attached.
Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Im not sure if its the back the fav or the close trade rule your referring to but in either case, you only need the following condition to instruct it to only trigger on the selection that's already been bet on

'number of place bet triggers condition'
on selection
is greater than 0

I noticed that you have the order fixed but have it always armed, with no conditions that means the moment you apply the file to a market (even if its 9 am in the morning) that's the order the file will look at when triggering during the race.
That may be your intention but if not obviously you'll need to change it
paulsingh

Dallas,

Thank you, I will add the amendments and test the rule, will let you know how I get on.
appreciate your help Thanks.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”