Take SP not working

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Autolearner

Thanks for the various clarifications and quick response Shaun

I was aware of the high transaction rate charge but should be nowhere near that as my Dutching is only on a few races per hour and uses the BA functionality to do it, not using a bot

I didn't know how sub-min bets work - interesting

I may be experimenting with some bots soon at first in practice mode, but sparingly.

Thanks again for all the advice you and the rest of the guys offer throughout this very supportive forum
phrenetic

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:53 am
The issue is that if you place an unmatched bet and then change it's status to 'take sp'; if <£2 (bet) or <£10 (lay liability) remains unmatched at the start of the event, it will be cancelled instead of being matched at SP as you've asked.
Not strictly true.

The minimum stake/liability limits apply when placing BSP bets (i.e. taking the BSP option when placing a bet).

If you are using the Take SP option (i.e. convert to SP if unmatched at the off), then the limits apply to lay bets only.

If you want to try this out, take the fav in a race then place a 10p back bet at odds of 900 and then use Take SP. Your 10p should be matched at BSP when the race goes inplay.
Cards37

spreadbetting wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:56 pm
Each individual bet ID needs to meet the minimum requirements
ok. Issue solved. Thanks all.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”