Setting conditions - help please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dylanina

Hi. I have been trying to work out how to make a system I have set up only kick in if a certain odds criteria has been satisfied.
I have successfully set up a system and set of rules which backs the top 3 favourites in a race in certain circumstances. This works quite well.

However, I would like to set a rule so that the entire thing only kicks in if the first fave is at odds of 3.25 or greater. As it stands, if this condition is not met, the 1st fave is not backed, but faves 2 and 3 still are. I want the entire trio of bets cancelled if the 1st fave is not 3.25+, not just the 1st fave back bet.

Under my current rules, the bets on faves 2 and 3 can still kick in even though the first fave bet doesn't. I want all 3 bets or none.

Any ideas? Many thanks.
sa7med

Check out the fixed odds condition: https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fix ... 3D&mw=MzIw

I think you'd have to set up three different ones for three different positions of favouritism/order
ShaunWhite

If you create multiple rules that each increment the same market signal and then you can conditionally execute your bets when the value of that market signal is = 1 or 2 or 3 or however many tests it must have passed.
dt888

If by the first favourite you mean the fav at the point of entry then just add a fixed odds condition to all three relating to order of favouritism '1'

If by the first fav you mean the one in row 1 then that ones price has to be over 3.25 whether it is the fav at point of entry or not, then add a fixed odds condition to all 3 relating to index order '1'
ShaunWhite

... Makes me wonder if Fix Order of Favoritism might come into play. Hard to say without seeing the baf.
Dylanina

Thanks everyone for your help. It has given me some ideas. Cheers.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”