Football/Soccer - Correct score in automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BetScalper

Hi,

Is the current Football/Soccer correct score available in automation ?

Thanks,
jimibt

yes, any particular way that you want to use this market?? you can of course create rules for almost any situation that you would do manually, so if you ping some queries i'll let you know if it's doable..
BetScalper

jimibt wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 pm
yes, any particular way that you want to use this market?? you can of course create rules for almost any situation that you would do manually, so if you ping some queries i'll let you know if it's doable..
Whoops, me bad.

I mean is the current score available in automation like it is for tennis etc ?
jimibt

BetScalper wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:13 pm
jimibt wrote:
Whoops, me bad.

ahh -gotcha. I'm not sure as although i do football, i never use the inbuilt footie gizmo. I do however know that the betfair api-ng api doesn't explicitly deliver this. However, under the covers, the scores and other metrics are produced via the betfair rest api. whether BA is licenced to deliver this, i'm not sure
BetScalper

ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:21 pm
Don't know if this helps
https://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtop ... 50&t=12490
Thats a good work around without having a direct score feed.

Cheers,
BetScalper

jimibt wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:20 pm
BetScalper wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:13 pm
jimibt wrote:
Whoops, me bad.

ahh -gotcha. I'm not sure as although i do football, i never use the inbuilt footie gizmo. I do however know that the betfair api-ng api doesn't explicitly deliver this. However, under the covers, the scores and other metrics are produced via the betfair rest api. whether BA is licenced to deliver this, i'm not sure
Thanks Jim,
Dallas

The cost of a licence to have a 'live' score feed is much higher than could be added to current subscriptions
BetScalper

Dallas wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:34 pm
The cost of a licence to have a 'live' score feed is much higher than could be added to current subscriptions
Fully understood. Thanks Dallas,
jimibt

Dallas wrote:
hint -there are ways to do this using excel/BA combo and BF restApi ;)
Dallas

jimibt wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
hint -there are ways to do this using excel/BA combo and BF restApi ;)
Y, there is nothing to stop you pulling the scores or any other data you want into excel even from other sites, although that would be down to an individual
smb1970

The score can be calculated by checking the odds of the correct score outcomes to work out which scores are no longer available. This could be done behind the scenes in Bet Angel and presented as a variable with automation to refer to surely?

I'm currently writing an automation routine to set a variable to the correct score but it's a really cumbersome way to do it from the front end and also means that my correct score market automation bot will be very long.
Dallas

smb1970 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:33 am
The score can be calculated by checking the odds of the correct score outcomes to work out which scores are no longer available. This could be done behind the scenes in Bet Angel and presented as a variable with automation to refer to surely?

I'm currently writing an automation routine to set a variable to the correct score but it's a really cumbersome way to do it from the front end and also means that my correct score market automation bot will be very long.
One already made here and shared by Leecal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=17881
smb1970

Made my day, thank you!
smb1970

If I understand this correctly Dallas, it is required to sit on top of the correct score market. So to use it ( if I wanted to automate the correct score market further ) I would need to strip out the elements I do not need, as I have no interest in a notification of the score and build further automation after determining the score?

I still think Bet Angel are missing a trick by not building a score calculator directly into the software.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”