Help Needed Re Tennis Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

mjay wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:53 pm
Thanks Dallas, very clear and just what I needed to know!

I too struggle to get matched on automated rules and often just small amounts. Maybe this is due to the scoreboard and inplay delay?
Its usually the delay because you can cancel bets at any time, the delay is only on placing/modifying them.

So even if just you and I were trading against each other from home using the same pics I could pull my orders before you took them, even if you clicked 1 or 2 secs ahead.
And of course, a lot of people do stack money all over esp on the bigger matches then pull at the last sec if it's not favorable to have it matched anymore
dogs

I think I have worked out a way to get matched using Dallas' suggestion of using 'Stop On Opening Bet'.

I have armed it to trigger only once, but set the stop to offset at 100 ticks. That way it then actually tries to lay at the best available price again.

Trouble is the rain delays in the tennis today have prevented me from trying it for real, but Bogota is starting soon.
mjay

is this still working for you?

Do you use stop trigger (ticks) 100 and place at (ticks) 100?

thanks
dogs

mjay wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:03 pm
is this still working for you?

Do you use stop trigger (ticks) 100 and place at (ticks) 100?

thanks
Yes, I've had it running for the last couple of days and its working as I want it. I am using a stop on opening bet, stop trigger at 2 ticks, place at ticks 100.
mjay

thanks - I don't know what I am doing wrong. I only ever lay between sets or games so the odds should be more stable. Certainly there is never an issue when manual trading. I have the trigger at "3rd best market price" and am trying your stop on opening settings and yet rarely do I get bets filled fully - a £10 liability is only matched for say £6 liability - very frustrating

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”