Historic odds condition help

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
whimsies

Hi,

I am struggling to understand the historic odds condition, I have looked at the user manual and a few examples to no avail.

I am wanting to cancel my trade when my back price is greater than the current price i.e if I place a trade at 2.14 and the price comes in to 2.12 I want to cancel my trade.

Thanks for any help in advance

Mark
Dallas

Are you backing or laying?
whimsies

Hi Dallas,

I am backing

thanks
Dallas

If you have backed at 2.14 and the price has come into 2.12 it will already of been matched
Or have I miss-understood?
whimsies

sorry If I sound confusing if I offer to back at 2.12 and my price is not matched and the back price drops to 2.10 I would like to cancel that offer and place one at another price lower still if there is a big gap between back and lay.

thanks
Dallas

Ah ok i think I know what you mean - your wanting your money at the best price and moved if someone offers better (in a gappy market) is that right?
whimsies

Hi Dallas

Yes that is correct. I think historical odds is the best way forward but just struggling to get it to cancel on price change.
Dallas

One of the shared files does this, the way its set up is to place fill/kill bets 1 tick below best price and to continue to do this until the gap between back and lay gets to small
By doing it this way each time it retriggers it goes to the front of the queue, if no one has jumped in front of you it will place back at the same odds, if the money behind you disappears next time it triggers it will do so at better odds rather than remain in no mans land on its own.

If you want to copy this principle here is the file
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11522
whimsies

thanks dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”