Laying 4th Favourite

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BigJ

BigJ wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 am
Thanks for your in-depth answer.

I've been looking at all of the rule types and there is one called "fix the order of market selections". I'd not seen this until yesterday but sure it's probably been there for a while.

If I've understood the rule correctly ( I possibly havent) I think the following could work.
By arming at in play time 0 secs and then place a lay bet trigger on 4th fav at 3 sec in play time.

Does anybody think this could work? Will maybe test it today and play around with timings as I don't know how quick BSP is established.

Thanks
Hi

I tried this out yesterday and and a few still seem to deviate.

In theory I still think the rule "fix order of market selections should still work" can anybody explain this rule to me in more detail? Have already read the notes in the BA instructions but still would like a better understanding. Also does anybody know how long BA / BF takes to establish BSP from the off?

Thanks
phrenetic

BSP prices are published immediately the race goes InPlay (the BSP odds should definitely be available from Betfair within 1 second).

Just so I am clear, how are you checking your results? Are you determining the 4th fav from the published race results from something like Sporting Life or Racing Post, or are you determining the 4th fav by looking at the published BSP odds on Timeform?
Atho55

Have you tried this
Screenshot_1.png
followed by this
Screenshot_2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BigJ

phrenetic wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 am
BSP prices are published immediately the race goes InPlay (the BSP odds should definitely be available from Betfair within 1 second).

Just so I am clear, how are you checking your results? Are you determining the 4th fav from the published race results from something like Sporting Life or Racing Post, or are you determining the 4th fav by looking at the published BSP odds on Timeform?
I tend to you Timeform publishers odds but also use the betfair directory which gives dowloades for all bsp odds. Thanks
BigJ

Atho55 wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:01 am
Have you tried this

Screenshot_1.png

followed by this

Screenshot_2.png
I haven't tried but will. Thank you

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”