Betdaq bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Hepburn

Hi I made a back the likely winner bot for betdaq. ( thought id make use of it )
Its supposed to back at 1.15 when 2nd fav under 1.3.
But in the 1.50pm newmarket it backed music society at odds of 50

Cant figure out why??
Last edited by Hepburn on Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

You won't ever see the 2nd fav < 1.3

But to trigger a bet on the fav make sure you have applied the rule to trigger on the fav but have the 'fixed odds condition' looking at the price of the 2nd fav (and not the fav)
Hepburn

Sorry for the confusion i did mean when the 2nd fav is over 2.98 as the bot is set.

I copied everything from the betfair back the likely winner bot, but still non the wiser.
Dallas

If you have copied that file then all you need is to add another 'Fixed odds condition' to the back bet rule with the following details

Cond.JPG
I have also just noticed that I have that automation file for Betdaq (so i must of made it and uploaded it by request on the BF thread somewhere), so if you still can get it to work after adding that condition let me know and ill upload the file again here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hepburn

Hi Dallas yes i am still struggling, please could you upload it, that would be a great help thank you.
Hepburn

Hi Dallas ive had a closer look at what happened and the bot placed a back bet on music society at 1.15 which was fully matched alot higher at odds of 50!

Im trying to find somewhere to rewatch the race, or find a rational explanation why betdaq odds move differently in running to betfair.

puzzled :)
Dallas

Betdaq has a lot less in-play liquidity than Betfair so getting matched is 10 times harder, I've uploaded the bot anyway (with the 2nd fav cond already done) just in case you or anyone wants its
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hepburn

Thank you Dallas! I compared mine to yours and found a user error :oops:
Its been a long day....and that was at 1pm after a 6 mile walk :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”