Help Please to stop bets firing after green up

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Banthorpe

Hya All

Hope someone can help I am running a bot to fire bets into the market Horse races, Inplay, Back and lays when various conditions are met but when a green up figure is reached. The back or lays are fired in the an offset and greening, I cant seem to stop it firing further bets in. I have a rule on each of the back and lay bets condition that says close trade profit when less than £9.99 So thought this would stop firing the bets if £10 profit was reached but it doesnt seem to stop them. Any help would be great Many thanks

Andrew
Dallas

Use a 'Green All Profit Condition' on your back and lay bets

The 'close trade profit condition looks only at individual selections
Banthorpe

I did try that originally but it still keeps firing bets in so changed it to trade all profit condition. It does only look at 1 selection the number 1 in Betfair row. Did read somewhere about setting a signal but not sure how to do this but thanks for the quick reply it is greatly appreciated. Will try changing it back to green all Many Thanks
Dallas

The signal option is only if you hadn't already greened up to a target profit.
If you have greened up after reaching a target profit then it's as per the information in my previous post

Or see this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656
Banthorpe

Many Thanks
8ballprowler

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:07 am

Does the green all profit condition cancel any existing unmatched bets In the market?

Neil.
Dallas

8ballprowler wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:54 pm
Dallas wrote:

Does the green all profit condition cancel any existing unmatched bets In the market?

Neil.
No, its the green all selection rule, and close trade with greening rules that will cancel unmatched bets when triggered
8ballprowler

Dallas wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:01 pm
8ballprowler wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Neil.
No, its the green all selection rule, and close trade with greening rules that will cancel unmatched bets when triggered
So, for example.
In running market.
1 tick offset with greening.
Making tidy profits.
Reach my profit goal of 3 quid.
Which action closes all unmatched bets in the market (whole field). whilst at the same time stops the bot after reaching said profit target.

Or will the off set with greening mess everything up.

Neil.
Dallas

8ballprowler wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
8ballprowler wrote:

Neil.
So, for example.
In running market.
Making tidy profits.
Which action closes all unmatched bets in the market (whole field). whilst at the same time stops the bot after reaching said profit target.

Neil.
If you aren't using a green all selections or close trade on selection with greening rule (which it looks like you are not from your description)
you'll need to run a cancel unmatched bets rule with a profit condition is greater than £3.00
8ballprowler

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:06 pm
8ballprowler wrote:
Dallas wrote:

So, for example.
In running market.
Making tidy profits.

Neil.
If you aren't using a green all selections or close trade on selection with greening rule (which it looks like you are not from your description)
you'll need to run a cancel unmatched bets rule with a profit condition is greater than £3.00
Please excuse my ignorance Dallas.

So the cancel unmatched bets will also stop the bot from firing any more bets?
Also, does a servant process and react quicker than guardian?

Neil.
Dallas

8ballprowler wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:37 pm
Dallas wrote:
8ballprowler wrote:

So, for example.
In running market.
Making tidy profits.

Neil.

Neil.
No, the condition on your back/lay bet rules will stop it firing once a profit (or loss amount is reached)

The cancel unmatched bets rules is just if you have any stray unmatched bets in the market you want cancelling at the time the profit is reached
8ballprowler

Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:03 pm
8ballprowler wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Neil.
No, the condition on your back/lay bet rules will stop it firing once a profit (or loss amount is reached)

The cancel unmatched bets rules is just if you have any stray unmatched bets in the market you want cancelling at the time the profit is reached
And does a servant process and execute instructions quicker than guardian.
Neil.
Dallas

8ballprowler wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:24 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:03 pm
8ballprowler wrote:

Neil.

And does a servant process and execute instructions quicker than guardian.
Neil.
They both process them at the same speed, the only difference would be if you had lots of markets in Guardian and had to wait for it to be refreshed to trigger the bet, but if you had Guardian restricted to just a handful of markets and refreshing at the fastest speed you wouldn't see any difference

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”