Quick question regarding Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Niko

If you trigger a signal on a horse, as an example the signal is called "Back" does betangel track each horse individualy? i.e. Several horses may have triggered the "Back" rule.

I would like to back and lay, with the lay several ticks away from BMP but be able to cancel the lay on individual horses when the correct situation occurs.

Apologies if I am being a bit slow this morning!!
ShaunWhite

Signals can be defined for the selection or the overall market. All could use the same signal name if you wanted.

A point on terminology : You don't trigger a signal, you set a signal. Then you can put the signal in a condition for another rule. A signal is just a flag/variable /indicator you set with a value and it's used to control your actual events.
Niko

Cheers for that, it's what I thought just needed confirmation the same named signal could work on multiple selections!! :D
ShaunWhite

Niko wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 1:44 pm
Cheers for that, it's what I thought just needed confirmation the same named signal could work on multiple selections!! :D
Sometimes I prefix the signal name with an S- or and M-, so that I don't forget which level it relates to or mix them up.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 2:09 pm
Niko wrote:
Sometimes I prefix the signal name with an S- or and M-, so that I don't forget which level it relates to or mix them up.
... therein lies the issue -- SOMETIMES -lol
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 2:55 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 2:09 pm
Niko wrote:
... therein lies the issue -- SOMETIMES -lol
:lol: Yep, when I'm talking about them I do, when I'm actually doing it I don't.
All my code is beautifully commented too :?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”