Strange auto-green before the off

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sealebet

I have automation set-up to green my position before the off. It works in 3 stages: (1) cancels all bets, (2) greens the positions, (3) greens again just in case.
All was working well but today had a really strange 15:05 at Newb that caused me a 90 quid loss.

I had 2 horses with open positions (a 28 back on Ravenous and a 6 lay on Sky Marshall. The first green bet on Ravenous failed as the hedge bet had a liability of over 300 which was above my liability threshold. I didn't realise a green-up would assess the liability as it is meant to decrease my liability. Anyway, I can take that one on the chin.
The weird one was that it kept trying to green up my 6 quid bet on Sky Marshall, and ended up firing 13 bets into the market all at exactly the same time. I assume this had something to do with the bets on Ravenous being rejected but not really sure. Any help will be appreciated as I don't want to take too many 90 quid losses if I can help it.
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sealebet

Just realised Sky Marshall had an IP low of 1.16. Why do these automation errors never result in big greens! :roll:

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”