HELP With a bot I'm Trying To Create

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
captainbang

Hi All,

I am very new to the whole automation scene and have created some basic bots already but this bot I am trying to create for football markets doesn't seem to work for me and I was hoping someone could throw their eye over what I have created to steer me in the right direction.

I have attached the file in this post.

What I am trying to achieve is:

The bot takes note of the SP's of the home and away team and after 14mins if the current back price of either team is 11 ticks lower than SP then a back bet is placed.

If a goal is scored during the 1st half by the team that got backed then the bet will be greened up

If a goal is scored by the other team during the 1st half the trade is closed for a loss

At half time if still level the trade is also closed

All my tests so far have resulted in nothing happening but the way the strategy is set up I wouldn't reckon there would be too many opportunities in a day so this is why I was hoping that someone who knows about automation would be able to confirm any errors as I could be a long time waiting for the right opportunity.

Any advice much appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wearthefoxhat

captainbang wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 pm
Hi All,

I am very new to the whole automation scene and have created some basic bots already but this bot I am trying to create for football markets doesn't seem to work for me and I was hoping someone could throw their eye over what I have created to steer me in the right direction.

I have attached the file in this post.

What I am trying to achieve is:

The bot takes note of the SP's of the home and away team and after 14mins if the current back price of either team is 11 ticks lower than SP then a back bet is placed.

If a goal is scored during the 1st half by the team that got backed then the bet will be greened up

If a goal is scored by the other team during the 1st half the trade is closed for a loss

At half time if still level the trade is also closed

All my tests so far have resulted in nothing happening but the way the strategy is set up I wouldn't reckon there would be too many opportunities in a day so this is why I was hoping that someone who knows about automation would be able to confirm any errors as I could be a long time waiting for the right opportunity.

Any advice much appreciated.
Not an expert in automation, some others are.

One observation, an 11 tick downward move before a goal is scored, could happen, more likely a 4-5 tick move is more usual due to corners/set pieces. Could happen with a sending off for sure, or in a market with poor liquidity.

There is some automation in the forum for football and horse racing that can be tweaked, but if you go that route, test in practice mode so it does what you want it to do.
Kafkaesque

11 ticks looking for a very strong domination might be fine for some markets/SPs, but my non-automation observation and advice would be that you need to layer it with different tick drop requirements based on SP. There's a world of difference between a pre 1.20 and 2.00 fav dropping 11 ticks.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”