backing/laying a player in 3set and different conditions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
chri2510

Hello,

I'm trying to set up my tennis bot and I'm in need of help. It's quite simple to set specific conditions during a match, ie: back for 10£ the selection when the selection is facing a BP
However, since we can't apply several automation rules to one match, I have troubles writing several rule name in one rule file without burning my brain :/

What I'm trying to do looks like this on paper:
During set1, I want to back the fav when he is facing a break point. Green at the end of the game. Avoiding TB.
During set2, I want to lay the opponent at short odds when he gets opportunities for a break of serve. Green at the end of the game. Avoiding TB.
During set3, I want to back the favorite when facing a break point. Green at the end of the game. Avoiding TB.

Is there a way to put all of these into a rule file, or should I just create 3 and switch manually the automation rule when the set x is played?

Many thanks ;)
RedBrain

chri2510 wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm
Hello,

I'm trying to set up my tennis bot and I'm in need of help. It's quite simple to set specific conditions during a match, ie: back for 10£ the selection when the selection is facing a BP
However, since we can't apply several automation rules to one match, I have troubles writing several rule name in one rule file without burning my brain :/

What I'm trying to do looks like this on paper:
During set1, I want to back the fav when he is facing a break point. Green at the end of the game. Avoiding TB.
During set2, I want to lay the opponent at short odds when he gets opportunities for a break of serve. Green at the end of the game. Avoiding TB.
During set3, I want to back the favorite when facing a break point. Green at the end of the game. Avoiding TB.

Is there a way to put all of these into a rule file, or should I just create 3 and switch manually the automation rule when the set x is played?

Many thanks ;)
Tennis Fixed Score condition?
chri2510

Thanks for your response.
That's what I was aiming for but this means a lot of rule lines:

- one back when the favorite is facing 0-30 in set1
- one back when the favorite is facing BP in set1
- one rule closing position when the game is over in set1
- one lay on the opponent when the favorite has lost set#1 and is facing 0-30 in set#2
- one lay on the opponent when the favorite has lost set#1 and is facing BP in set#2
- one rule to close position when game is over in set2.
- one rule to back when the favorite is facing 0-30 in set3
- one back when the favorite is facing BP in set3
- on east rule to close positions when the game is over.

Would you proceed differently?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”