Offset Bet . Stop Loss Conditions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
iangrant230

But if it is a back bet offset with greening it puts the green up bet in the market at the same time as the back bet so the fill or kill wont happen if it steams past the back and gets the green up first within a second or two will it?
Jukebox

I did read your question the first time.

Not if you do it as a fill or kill. Fill or Kill puts your opening bet out there and doesn't issue your offset bet until it is filled.
iangrant230

ah okay sorry just wanted to be clear, thanks for the help
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:03 am
I would follow mcgoo's advice and use a 'Close trade with greening rule' OR 'Green all selections' rule for in-play stop just because they can be set to trigger multiple time.

But for future reference, if you are using a regular global settings stop loss the reason for the extra liability when matched is because by default it uses the offset value as the stop bet.

In the latest Bet Angel V1.50.1 you can go into
settings > edit settings > staking
and change where you want the stop-loss calculating from
What do those 3 options mean? in the settings for the stop loss?

I would like to place the stop (in my automation file) at a certain fixed amount say £10 but each tick will not be whole numbers as I am using liability stakes. So how can I place a stop when the figure is say -£10.13.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:03 am
I would follow mcgoo's advice and use a 'Close trade with greening rule' OR 'Green all selections' rule for in-play stop just because they can be set to trigger multiple time.

But for future reference, if you are using a regular global settings stop loss the reason for the extra liability when matched is because by default it uses the offset value as the stop bet.

In the latest Bet Angel V1.50.1 you can go into
settings > edit settings > staking
and change where you want the stop-loss calculating from
What do those 3 options mean? in the settings for the stop loss?

I would like to place the stop (in my automation file) at a certain fixed amount say £10 but each tick will not be whole numbers as I am using liability stakes. So how can I place a stop when the figure is say -£10.13.
The 3 options are on where stop loss is calculated from, it used to always use the offset stake but if a large number of offset ticks or stop ticks where used then there would be a big imbalance in the green up if the stop was triggered and matched using the offset stake.
So the ability to specify where it's calculated from has now been added.

The regular stop loss can look at values, for that you would need to use a simple automation or servant rule as detailed in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”