ip vol one click screen

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Max W

Hi,

I adapted on of Dallas's Files, but Ive come unstuck, I have tried to see the Inpay Vol in the last quarter of the race (IPvol30), and have tried to use the Race type condition (which seems to work) however it only deducts the part of the total inplay vol (inpvol) and still includes the total volume for the runner, Can anyone see an easy fix to get the last quarters Volume?

Regards, Max
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Don't think I've ever seen a file with so many rules ;)

I'd make a copy of the whole file before doing these changes or it could get very messy

Once you have done that the following should resolve it for you

1) remove all the 'Traded Vol @ Off' rules

2) your 'ip runner 1 traded vol' / 'ip runner 2 traded vol' and so on need to be duplicated for each distance and armed to trigger 1 sec before your corresponding 'ip runner traded vol last 1/4 - 5 furlong'

I've done the first 2 for you so you can see what I mean.
I'd do the same for runner 2, 3 then wait for a 5f race to test before carrying on with the rest but that should do it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Max W

Thank you so much Dallas, it's been driving me more mad all day!

Thanks again, Max.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”