Incorrect Log Query

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

Despite your refresh rate and connection etc the 9-11 sec gaps between your log entries (when it should be a 1 sec gap due to your fill/kill speed) still suggestions something wrong with your connection with BF

Does reverting back to 'Polling' make any difference?

To do this go into
Settings > edit settings > communications
and untick 'use exchange streaming'
hussi.d

Yes, I have unticked "Use Exchange Streaming" & reduced Matched & Unmatched Bets Data Refresh Rates to 200ms.
Now I get bet killed 1 sec later. Let me try this on more markets. Hopefully should work.

Thanks
hussi.d

The delay is still there in markets where multiple bets are being triggered in one second
hussi.d

7/26/2018 17:14:00: [G_Auto] : $ XX Lay bet placed on 4. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: *********535 ( Fill or kill bet with 0.5 seconds delay. Offsetting by 10 ticks with greening. )

7/26/2018 17:14:01: [G_Auto] : $ XX unmatched bet (Ref:*********535) was killed.

No Delay in Log
But Log is Incorrect
Bet was actually matched and nothing got killed
Due to this incorrect log Offset Bet did not trigger
What is the reason for this incorrect log. I am not concerned with the delay. Its the log which concerns me. My offset bets don't fire due to this.
Dallas

hussi.d wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:48 pm
7/26/2018 17:14:00: [G_Auto] : $ XX Lay bet placed on 4. Entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market. Ref: *********535 ( Fill or kill bet with 0.5 seconds delay. Offsetting by 10 ticks with greening. )

7/26/2018 17:14:01: [G_Auto] : $ XX unmatched bet (Ref:*********535) was killed.

No Delay in Log
But Log is Incorrect
Bet was actually matched and nothing got killed
Due to this incorrect log Offset Bet did not trigger
What is the reason for this incorrect log. I am not concerned with the delay. Its the log which concerns me. My offset bets don't fire due to this.
The log has nothing whatsoever to do with placing/triggering bets, it simply writes a note of your activity for you to refer back to later, with no log at all bets would trigger exactly the same.

Did you try polling and slowing the fill/kill time down to 1sec or more as I advised in my last message as your recent log is still showing 0.5 as your fill/kill delay?
Also if your firing in bets every second try slowing this down to 2secs for testing purposes.
Everything still points to the fact your connection is not retrieving the information back from BF fast enough for the settings your using - are you connecting from within the UK or are you overseas?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”