Counting tennis games with break points

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
errskib

I'm trying to create a bot where I nominate a player and have the bot count the number of games in which they faced a break point. I can't work out how to do it.

I've created a rule that counts break points (BP reached = increment signal value) but that increments every time a BP is reached.

I want to count one BP per game (assuming one is reached) and then stop counting until the player is serving again.

The idea being that it can count the number of games where the server faced a a break point and incorporate this into an existing bot. I want to trigger my other bot when a threshold of games featuring BPs has been reached. e.g. when BP count = 3

Anyone able to help?

Basic counting bot attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

You could set a signal at 0-0 to start your automation then stop it when a BP is reach then restart again at 0-0.
errskib

Hi, thanks for the reply. That works for these rules in isolation but I'll be operating them as part of another bot that needs to stay running the whole match. Hmmm.
Jukebox

It might be of help to remember that you can run more than one BA at a time

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”