Feature Request - Selection CSV load

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jimibt

I may have asked this before in a slightly different way. I was hoping it might be possible to consider a small feature request that would be very useful for myself and potentially others.

Quite often, I have a bunch of selections that I pre select at the beginning of the day for In Play trading. I wondered if it would be possible to have BA pick up a csv file along the following lines:

Runner Selection(s)
Date,Time,Course,Runner
21/07/2018,14:30,Newcastle, Bobs Uncle
21/07/2018,14:30,Newcastle, Tims Auntie
21/07/2018,15:30,Newton Abbot,Big Bob
21/07/2018,15:30,Newton Abbot,Wee Fred

etc...

I know there may be technical reasons that would make this less than a plug in feature, but would love to see something like this incorporated (or preferably selections picked up via a web request/url, but that's another story -tho one that would be far more elegant :)).

fingers xx'd.

[Edit] - scratch the csv scenario. go for the URL based pickup with the same format. A global dialog would be used to save the URL and to input the minutes/seconds ahead of the race start that the url should be queried!! Once the URL was queried and the selections matched to the race, the bets would be placed either as is, or with an automation file running that could conditionally filter the entries further if required.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”