Automatic opposing bet

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
corbchenko

Hey guys

I have a nice and very consistent selection process on Australian racing based on the fact the liquidity is far lower than UK and the sharps can really indicate the likely success or not of horses.

My problem is I can select the horse to Lay or back with a 0.10 bet automatically , but is it possible for me to then get the software to put the opposing bet on that same selection but for a far larger stake.

For example my program backs a horse to win with 0.10 cents , I would then like the program to spot that selection and put a lay bet of $50 on for me, and likewise a lay bet of .10 cents now having a back bet of $50 put on it.

Right now I have to sit in front of the computer to do it manually, I can not as I have to work and don't want to lose my days off to sitting at the computer afraid to move in case i miss something.

By the way I can not just get the program to put the 50$ bet on originally, there is no way to signal correctly by doing that, the opposing bet has to fire originally to get an accurate signal.

Can anyone help with this please ?
Dallas

You would need an automation file with 2 rules
1 x back bet
1 x lay bet

On the back bet rule add an 'Matched bets amount condition'
This can test is the amount of lay bets matched is equal to £X

Then on the lay bet rule add an 'Matched bets amount condition' to test is the amount of back bets matched is equal to £X
eatyourgreens

hi corb,
I am a BA newbie, so I am sure some one will come up with a better answer.
I think you could achieve what you are trying to do using the conditions "number of matched bets bets = x" or by using " matched bets amount conditions"

with the amounts condition, you could get your 50 dollar bet to fire only when the 10c has been matched.

good luck,
have a nice day ! :-)
corbchenko

Thanks guys

I will try this tomorrow

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”