Double bets being placed

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rik

Good morning,

guardian keeps placing double bets when trading out, i have a green out but instead of placing one green out bet it will place 2.
I noticed when i had a fast rearm time it would place up to 5 or 6 bets, which i guess is because it will take 100ms or so for guardian to register that a bet has already been placed.
However i have rearm time on 5 seconds now, and still there will be 2 bets placed not always but quite regularly, anyone know why this could be?

thanks
CallumPerry

Are you using automation or the one click screen from the Guardian page? Like is it a bot that's doubling your bets or two closing bets are entering the market when you click a button on the ladder/grid once?
rik

no the automation rule is triggered twice.
it will only place a bet if the net position is not 0 so if a bet has been matched. It must be that it doesnt realise its been triggered already because the market refresh time is quicker than the time it takes to place a bet. Any way to find out how long it takes to place a bet, if the ping is 30ms the time to place a bet will be like 120ms? thats how it was on other software software were bet place time was displayed...
or another reason why this could be??
thanks
CallumPerry

Sorry only just realised you correctly put this in the automation area of the forum :oops: attach your automation file and I'll have a look (hopefully others will too who know what they're talking about when it comes to automation :lol: ) I don't use automation that often but I'm decent at spotting 'logic' errors with rules.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”