Over 1.5 goals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
northbound

jjw1970 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:10 am
The BAF File wont load says something about differant version of Bet Angel can someone plese assist
kind regards
jeff
Please download and install the latest BetAngel Professional version (1.50.1) from the website:
https://www.betangel.com/download/

My .baf file was created with it and by the way, it will place all of the 4 bets (at 25, 50, 75, 100 higher ticks) before the match starts. They will be carried inplay. If a goal is scored, you'll have to manually close the trade or perhaps add a rule to the .baf as explained in a previous post (green up if overall profit is bigger than a certain amount).
jjw1970

Thankyou so much
kind regards jeff
harrysson

Struggling to create a similar bot with a "trade out" that works - no problem with creating a bot that drips back bets. When a goal is scored I want to automate placing a lay bet to clear the liability thereby creating a free bet. Not been able to find a system that works for me, and currently have to trade out manually which is less than ideal. Any help would be greatly appreciated by this computer "dummy".
Dallas

harrysson wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:39 pm
Struggling to create a similar bot with a "trade out" that works - no problem with creating a bot that drips back bets. When a goal is scored I want to automate placing a lay bet to clear the liability thereby creating a free bet. Not been able to find a system that works for me, and currently have to trade out manually which is less than ideal. Any help would be greatly appreciated by this computer "dummy".
This just requires a 'Close trade on selection with Greening rule' with the following conditions;

Time Since Market Unsuspended Cond
Is Greater
Than 65 secs

Historical Relative Odds Cond
Selection Lay Price
Is now less than
Lay Price 60 secs ago
Minus 10 ticks
harrysson

Many thanks, much appreciated. Will give it a go. :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”