Fix and unfix market selections

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
MemphisFlash

Most of my automation on American football is governed by my first rule "Fix the market Selections". If i wanted to unfix the order and refix with new favourite ( i.e. the undrdog score 2 touchdowns and is now the favourite). is it just a matter of adding the rule "unfix market selections" and then "fix the market selections" again or is there some conditions i need to apply, and if so what would they be.
With the new NFL season less than a week away i would like to incorporate this into my bot.
any advice greatly appreciated

thanks
Tom
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jukebox

As the selections will be currently sorted in a fixed order of favoritism - how about firing your unfix rule on a relative odds condition that LTP of Selection 2 (in order of favoritism) is less than LTP of Selection 1 (in order of favoritism) and in that unfix rule have a signal 'Refix' as the signal for your new Fix Order rule to fire. With a little thought you could even have that reset the unfix rule so it continues to look for another change in the lead to start over - if you haven't already greened up for megabucks and closed.
MemphisFlash

i was thinking of something like this

fav.PNG

would that work or have i got that the wrong way round.
what i am trying to say here is that the favourites odds 25 mins ago (1500) were less than they are now by 25 ticks so change order of favouritism?
Would there be an easier way to compile the rule?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jukebox

The Historic condition you have now would cause it to trigger because the favorite drifted but won't necessarily be because there is a new favorite (a fav starting at 1.25 drifting to 1.5 is still the fav) - and even when it does trigger the underdog could have been the fav long before the 25 mins has elapsed.

Go with Relative odds not Historic. If what was the fav at the beginning when you originally sorted now has higher odds than what was the underdog by favoritism then there must now be a new fav.
Jukebox

Of course there is always the option of not fixing the order at all so that your work is always done on whichever is the current favorite.
MemphisFlash

haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
never thought of that. here was i working on signals and something fancy
when that would work exactly as i require. must be my dumb blond (or slightly greying) approach today.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”