Help with a L2B horse bot with a Stop Loss 50% of opening Lay Liability bet.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

karltrades wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:49 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 pm
I had a very similar file at hand so quickly modified it slightly to do what you have asked for, give it a go in practice mode until you know its working how you want.

The back bet will trigger when it's at 50% of your lay price and place the bet at that price
You might want to change this to place it a few ticks lower in case the price crashes in
Hi Dallas, thanks for all the great work you've done and shared around here!

I am using a slightly modified version of this file. An issue I've had is the offset being matched as well as the stop. E.g. today, my back offset was matched, but then the price must have come in because a couple of minutes later the stop was triggered, giving me scratch instead of a green.

I have tried the following to resolve the issue: cancel all unmatched bets rule, with number of matched bets condition =2 (so if the stop is hit and matched, the unmatched back offset should disappear). However, the 'stop' rule is set to trigger when the price trades below 50% of my lay price and is set to 'always armed.' Can I stop this rule if my back offset is matched?

Thanks again!
Karl
Stop losses are attached to an offset bet so once one is matched the other is cancelled so you must have something else triggering causing whatever it is
karltrades

Dallas wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:48 am
karltrades wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:49 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:52 pm
I had a very similar file at hand so quickly modified it slightly to do what you have asked for, give it a go in practice mode until you know its working how you want.

The back bet will trigger when it's at 50% of your lay price and place the bet at that price
You might want to change this to place it a few ticks lower in case the price crashes in
Hi Dallas, thanks for all the great work you've done and shared around here!

I am using a slightly modified version of this file. An issue I've had is the offset being matched as well as the stop. E.g. today, my back offset was matched, but then the price must have come in because a couple of minutes later the stop was triggered, giving me scratch instead of a green.

I have tried the following to resolve the issue: cancel all unmatched bets rule, with number of matched bets condition =2 (so if the stop is hit and matched, the unmatched back offset should disappear). However, the 'stop' rule is set to trigger when the price trades below 50% of my lay price and is set to 'always armed.' Can I stop this rule if my back offset is matched?

Thanks again!
Karl
Stop losses are attached to an offset bet so once one is matched the other is cancelled so you must have something else triggering causing whatever it is
Hi Dallas, thanks for the reply. Sorry I've not been clear there, but I am using a signal to set a net stake back bet, if the horse reaches 50% of the lay price, similar to the file you shared further up this topic. What I'd like is for this rule, which is set to always armed, to not trigger IF my offset has already been matched. is this achievable? I'd rather do it this way than lock in a red which is what would happen if using the offset with greening and stop function. Thanks again!
iangrant230

Ive made a bot to lay in 3 stages at certain percentages below the SP then once a lay has been taken offsets it with greening.

If it the bot matches the a back bet to green up how do i then kill the unmatched lay bets on that selection that are still in the market?

Also how would i apply a stop loss for a set percentage of total bank liability?

Thanks in advance
RogerTaurus

How do i Add a rule to keep an unmatched back bet in play in automation i cant seem to find a rule in conditions
eatyourgreens

General Tab , Rule type, "keep all unmatched bets" . Time it to trigger after your bets have been placed.

goodluck
Have a nice day! :-)
RogerTaurus

Thanks for your help much appreciated

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”