not quite dutching, back top 3 favourites for green

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Gonzothegreat

Hello all,

I took some time off from betting/trading but I'm now back, sadly I've lost all of my little knowledge of BA automation and I do see quite a few new features within.

Currently trying to design a new bot from the ground up, but I'm struggling to put my concept (works fine in manual trading) into automation.
Let me explain what I'm trying to achieve, now I'm not looking for someone to do it, just need some help with the basics please.

We all know dutching, but this is not about dutching.
In manual mode, I can let's say back 1-2-3 favourites (forget about other conditions, like time, volume, length etc...) and adjust the stake so that I get a green.
Here's a screenshot from a different software to explain what I mean.
B4AE80BE-CFB1-48C2-8AEE-E6D105CD85A1.jpg
In this example, I do the following:
back Traditional Dancer at 5.2 for a stake of £0.3 and I would get a return of £0.96 would this horse wins
I then select Palindrome at 4.7 and Calliope at 6.4 , before I enter any stakes in the box, the aim here is to have a green across the 3 selections. So I put a stake and adjust it until I get all three green in the Profit/Loss column.
So if any of the three selection win, I win the green. simples.
Again this is not dutching as such.

The issue is if you put too much stakes on 2nd or 3rd and the 1st might turn into a loss, so you got to keep adjusting the stake.

Is there a way to achieve the above? Using stored values maybe?
If there is a bot already with the above in this forum section, please point it out.

Thanks for your time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Here you go, this will give you equal greens on the front 3
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11265
Gonzothegreat

thanks Dallas,
I've also been given that link by somebody else, forgive me if I'm reading this bot wrong (which I have downloaded and added to Guardian) how does the bot know exactly how much stake it should place in the 2nd and 3rd selection?
I'm not quite with it. Is it the book% ?

from the doc:
By Book% - When betting on multiple selections staking by book% is calculated as follows.
Using £100 stakes backing three runners By Book%.
Runner A @ 2.0 will be staked with £50 for a £50 payout on win.
Runner B @ 5.0 will be staked with £20 for a £80 payout on win.
Runner C @ 10.0 will be staked with £10 for a £90 payout on win.
However if A wins, you'll lose the stake of B & C. So £50 - £20 - £10 = £20
If B wins, you'll lose the stake of A & C. So £80 - £50 - £10 = £20
If C wins, you'll lose the stake of A & B. So £90 - £50 - £20 = £20
So level profit if A,B or C win.
But £50+£20+£10 loss if any other wins.
Book% of the three runners represents 80% of the total book, which is why the total stake is 80% of the £100 staked.

Maybe I need to use this bot in training mode and see if it achieves what I need.
Gonzothegreat

I've tested the bot from your link on the dogs, 3 races, 3 wins.
That's it, it does what I'm after, I shall carry on with the rest of the bot.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”