Automation Files for Football

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
richjulian15

Im wanting to automate elements of my trading; before commiting to a full BA sub, is it possible to LTD or lay 0-0 in the Half Time markets? Id also like a file that can LTD after 'X' amount of mintutes.

Ive never put a file together before so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rich
Dallas

There are ready-made automation files for both scenario's which you can download from the football shared files section (at the top of where you posted this message)
viewforum.php?f=43

You can use any file as it is or edit to your requirements.

If you're unsure how to download and import files this thread will walk you through the process
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13950
richjulian15

Thanks Dallas, could you point me in the right direction please? I couldnt find anything relating to the Half Time markets.

Thank you.
cains

richjulian15 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:43 pm
Thanks Dallas, could you point me in the right direction please? I couldnt find anything relating to the Half Time markets.

Thank you.
You can use this one for LTD: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11309
If its full time matchodds market or half time matchodds market does not matter.
BusanMike85

Hello Dallas

Thanks for posting a link to this automation. It seems to lay the draw before the match starts?

I'm interested in using a bot that will lay the draw between the 46th and 60th minute if the lay price is between 2.3 and 3.

I wrote the attached automation but it doesn't seem to fire up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

BusanMike85 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:30 pm
Hello Dallas

Thanks for posting a link to this automation. It seems to lay the draw before the match starts?

I'm interested in using a bot that will lay the draw between the 46th and 60th minute if the lay price is between 2.3 and 3.

I wrote the attached automation but it doesn't seem to fire up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike
If you have a look at this file it should be closer to what you're after
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12886

The following thread details how to create a 'range of odds' for a rule to trigger in
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=17622
instead of selecting 'actual SP' as shown in the example you would select 'lay price' from the pick list
BusanMike85

Thanks for this Dallas.

I'm not sure I fully understand signalling yet. The bot you've sent a link to uses a signal to check that the game is 0-0 at halftime?
I simply want the draw to be laid if the price is below 3. It doesn't matter what the scoreline is as long as the game is drawing.

Do I even needs signals for that automation?

The file I attached has a parameter to lay the draw at best market price and the conditions:
Market in play
Lay price less than 3

The rule is set to trigger once between the 45th and 60th minute.

It all seems like a simple enough criteria so I'm not sure why it's not firing up?

I really appreciate your help.

Mike
Dallas

BusanMike85 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:05 pm
Thanks for this Dallas.

I'm not sure I fully understand signalling yet. The bot you've sent a link to uses a signal to check that the game is 0-0 at halftime?
I simply want the draw to be laid if the price is below 3. It doesn't matter what the scoreline is as long as the game is drawing.

Do I even needs signals for that automation?

The file I attached has a parameter to lay the draw at best market price and the conditions:
Market in play
Lay price less than 3

The rule is set to trigger once between the 45th and 60th minute.

It all seems like a simple enough criteria so I'm not sure why it's not firing up?

I really appreciate your help.

Mike
I wasn't 100% sure from your message what you wanted so included two answers, the 2nd shows how to add a 'range' of odds for a rule to trigger in.

There was no mention of it needing to be a 'draw' in your initial question but to do that you will need to use signals to count/track the number of goal
you can use the following file to do this (the 'signal goals' file)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490

It also explains how to add a condition to your existing lay rule to test that its still a draw
BusanMike85

Dallas, this is great. Really helpful.

I've downloaded the file and will try it today in practice mode.

Thank you!

Mike

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”