Generic Automation Rule with multiple specific criteria

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
banjocarter

Hi there,

I'm considering purchasing BA Pro to pursue a BSP-based automated horse backing strategy. I've read one of the pinned posts about being able to create a generic rule and then being able to apply this to a specific selection/runner in a specific market. I'm wondering if it is also possible in addition to this, to add other specific values to the conditions that are defined in the generic rule.

Say for example I want to create a generic rule which operates like this: Back nominated selection X if projected BSP is greater than Y at Z seconds before the off.

I would want to specifically define X, Y and Z on an individual basis specific to each runner when applying this rule in Guardian.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use guardian like this or else how this could be achieved?

Many thanks
MugPunter

Hi, I'm new to BA, but I'm sure you can achieve this with Signals.
Dallas

banjocarter wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 pm

Say for example I want to create a generic rule which operates like this: Back nominated selection X if projected BSP is greater than Y at Z seconds before the off.

I would want to specifically define X, Y and Z on an individual basis specific to each runner when applying this rule in Guardian.

Many thanks
If you want to change the criteria/conditions within a rule like this based on outside factors then you will need to edit and save a new rule for each market with the updated condition

Unless you have a generic way of doing it and can build it into the automation file
ie, Rule 1 back nominated selection if BSP is more than 'X' number of ticks lower at Y time
Or Rule 2 back with a different amount if BSP is only 'X' number of ticks lower etc
banjocarter

I'm now doing this using the excel integration as it's much more flexible and I can also automate the selection identification.

However, it would be useful if projected SP were available in the spreadsheet!
Dallas

banjocarter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:47 pm
I'm now doing this using the excel integration as it's much more flexible and I can also automate the selection identification.

However, it would be useful if projected SP were available in the spreadsheet!
Projected SP is available in excel you just need to enable it by going into;
settings > edit settings > excel
and selecting it from the list
banjocarter

Marvellous thanks. I'll remove the feature suggestion i just added then!!
Dallas

banjocarter wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 pm
Marvellous thanks. I'll remove the feature suggestion i just added then!!
lol, I've just replied to that too message to, as I've now posted after you ill need to remove it

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”