Automate trading with tennis matrix data

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
pdenoeud

Hi all

I would like to automate my trading using the tennis matrix odds predictions (set and game matrix).
I wrote to BetAngel support and I was told that I can not create a guardian or Excel spread sheet using the matrix data as input. Which is strange : the data is displayed, but can not be used for automation.

I think I have 2 options:
- use a screen scaning tool to extract the matrix data from the matrix screen
- use an alternative source for tennis prediction odds.

Is anybody aware of another service providing predicted odds for the current tennis game/set?
Or maybe a resource explaining how to calculate those predicted odds? Even if the results are not as accurate as BetAngel's results.

Thanks for your inputs!

Pierre
JTEDL

I'm not aware of anything similar to the Tennis matrix on BA. Also depends what you want to automate, I'm assuming you've seen the list of files for tennis on the 'shared files' thread? Quite a few options in there.
pdenoeud

JTEDL wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:44 pm
I'm not aware of anything similar to the Tennis matrix on BA. Also depends what you want to automate, I'm assuming you've seen the list of files for tennis on the 'shared files' thread? Quite a few options in there.
Yes I did look at the shared files thread. My pointis to open/close positions at good entry/exit points, and the matrix data is great for that. But the issue is that there is no way to use that data as input data with a guargian or an Excel spreadsheet :-(((

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”