Wanting to hire someone in the Uk to help me with betangel strategy

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Jayd123

Guys this is the first time ive posted on this forum and im wanting to hire someone experienced in matched betting and someone serious, in the uk only to buy a good strategy for football that's fully automated for betangel. im wanting buy from you a strategy and pay you to help me set it up, either through a pdf textual guide if you have one or just by skype.

Also if you can and provide monthly support for when i need it, if anyone is willing to do this for a cost , then please respond to this but im not wanting to do any manual trading so please dont suggest doing it myself. please only reply if you're willing to help me and discuss this further?!
Derek27

Jayd123 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:09 pm
Guys this is the first time ive posted on this forum and im wanting to hire someone experienced in matched betting and someone serious, in the uk only to buy a good strategy for football that's fully automated for betangel. im wanting buy from you a strategy and pay you to help me set it up, either through a pdf textual guide if you have one or just by skype.

Also if you can and provide monthly support for when i need it, if anyone is willing to do this for a cost , then please respond to this but im not wanting to do any manual trading so please dont suggest doing it myself. please only reply if you're willing to help me and discuss this further?!
It would help if you were clearer and explained exactly what you mean by "a good strategy for football"?

Presumably you mean one that has won money over a fair period of time, but what ROI would you consider a good football strategy?

Also, when you mention matched betting, are you planning on arbing and placing bets with bookies, which BetAngel doesn't facilitate?
Jayd123

Well I don't know to be honest but I know that it's not just a case of placing the bets and there's more to it than that, but just a strategy that can is able to place bets and do successful trades not always obv as it's not possible. But I don't know for roi but it doesn't really matter too much on roi, as long as price able to make successful bets.

It's hard to say but preferably I would prefer to hire someone with enough experience in matched betting to do the matched betting for me, for monthly cost if I give him my log in details and login for each bookie. They're basically just betting software for a monthly cost, to do matched betting I can't be any clearer than that.
THENUTS

So you want a fully automated strategy that once set up makes you money without you doing anything. You want someone to provide this to you for a fee.

Let me help you out so you dont have to waste any more of your time

The people out there that have such automation and have spent years studying , tweaking , finessing and refining will give this information to preciscely this number of people for a fee : ZERO

Sports markets are not infinitely scalable. Anyone that has spent a tremendous amount of time to achive profitable football automation will be keeping it all for themselves.

If you knew what you were asking you wouldnt ask it.

Hopefully that helps
Derek27

Jayd123 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:15 pm
I would prefer to hire someone with enough experience in matched betting to do the matched betting for me, for monthly cost if I give him my log in details and login for each bookie.
If you're going to pay someone a monthly fee you need to know how much work/hours a month you'll be getting, or are you expecting him to be working full time on your matched betting?

What makes you think the money you make from matched betting would be greater than the monthly cost of paying someone to do it for you?
CallumPerry

If anybody does build him a system, can I have one too please? :mrgreen:
ShaunWhite

CallumPerry wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:42 pm
If anybody does build him a system, can I have one too please? :mrgreen:
I just go round offering to buy tenners for a fiver like the OP does.

btw if 'one' had a nailed on 100k a year footy system, what would you charge for it? I'd be thinking iro 200-250k ; for selling a profitable portion of your business as a going concern. Or is the guy looking to buy into a franchise and operate in a different territory, if so, then 80k ish?
CallumPerry

Shaun I'll buy your £100k system for £100 :) Go halves? Mates rates? That £10 I gave you can be my deposit? :lol:
Kafkaesque

Jayd123 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:15 pm
But I don't know for roi but it doesn't really matter too much on roi
Apart from what others have already said, the above bit instantly disqualifies you to be taken seriously. Forgetting for a second that very few to no one would sell, how will you estimate the value of "the system" to you - and by extention the price you're willing to pay - if you cannot make a projection of what it will earn you with your current bank? Or did you just assume, you could stop by and with your first post buy someone else's hard work and a guarenteed payday for yourself at £1.29?

You should join the rest of us here in the real World. It's a tough grind to learn the ropes, but that's all part of the fun and satisfaction ;) Right now, you're living in this world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcVeJhXvY3s
ShaunWhite

CallumPerry wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:33 pm
Shaun I'll buy your £100k system for £100 :) Go halves? Mates rates? That £10 I gave you can be my deposit? :lol:
It's a deal. Can't give you any guarantee it'll work though.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”