Not Triggering

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ShaunWhite

BigJ wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:12 pm
Would it be best to put the number of runners condition on the initial rule or on the takeSP rule?
Do you want to place bets only when the condition is met, and always set any bets that are placed to Take SP.

Or do you always want to place bets, but only set them to Take SP if the condition is met?

I'd guess the first one, and therfore you'd want your condition to apply to the rule that places the bet(s).not the rule that sets them to Take SP.
BigJ

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:30 am
BigJ wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:12 pm
Would it be best to put the number of runners condition on the initial rule or on the takeSP rule?
Do you want to place bets only when the condition is met, and always set any bets that are placed to Take SP.

Or do you always want to place bets, but only set them to Take SP if the condition is met?

I'd guess the first one, and therfore you'd want your condition to apply to the rule that places the bet(s).not the rule that sets them to Take SP.
I only want to place bets when condition is met. I already have the condition on that rule just wanted to check I was correct. Thanks for the clarification.

Jordan
ShaunWhite

BigJ wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:03 am
I only want to place bets when condition is met. I already have the condition on that rule just wanted to check I was correct. Thanks for the clarification.
No probs BigJ.
It wouldn't actually have done any harm to have the condition in other places too, but the fewer there are (especially unnecessary ones), the fewer places there are for errors to creep in if/when you start changing it.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”