Mass Export of BAF files ?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
puntingprofit

Hi. I'm hoping someone can help.

If I have amassed a large number of rules within Guardian that I'd like to back up, is there any option other than exporting rules files one at a time ?
MemphisFlash

COPY AND PASTE!!!!
Euler

If you search for the Bet Angel subdirectory on your PC you will find all the baf files in there.
jimibt

puntingprofit wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:37 am
Hi. I'm hoping someone can help.

If I have amassed a large number of rules within Guardian that I'd like to back up, is there any option other than exporting rules files one at a time ?
, thankfully, you can copythe folder and contents from your profile out to a medium of your choice. Here are the steps:

1. type %appdata% into an new explorer window and press enter
2. Double click on the Bet Angel folder, followed by the Bet Angel Professional sub folder
3. You'll see a bunch of files, plus 5 folders - you are interestyed in the Automation folder
4. Right click on the Automation folder and click copy

Now simply paste this wherever you require and your files will all be saved in a single instance.
jimibt

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:47 am
COPY AND PASTE!!!!
I'm having trouble breathing. Would you suggest I pull air in thro my nose and out of my mouth??? - bit of a dilemma going on - lol
Dallas

Another way if you are logged into Bet Angel is to open guardian and click the 'Advanced Settings' tab
Then 'Explore Reports Folder'

That will take you to the Bet Angel directory as others have described above

Then in the address window click 'Bet Angel Professional'
Capture.JPG
And the automation folder will be at the top
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
puntingprofit

Jimibt, Euler - Thanks for the quick response. The directory was hidden but I've found it now. Thanks Again....quicker than the export option. ! pp

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”