Automation query

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
barrisbear

Hey guys im not sure if this is even feasible but if someone could tell me thatd be great. My idea is as follows.

Automate a single market at a time (sports) before play and inplay using chart indicators to back and lay using a 1 tick off set and after its has completed this task id like it to continually loop this cycle until the event is finished?

If that can be done the second part is after the game is finished can is it possible for bet angel to apply thesr rules to the next game or market in cue?
Dallas

barrisbear wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:13 pm
Hey guys im not sure if this is even feasible but if someone could tell me thatd be great. My idea is as follows.

Automate a single market at a time (sports) before play and inplay using chart indicators to back and lay using a 1 tick off set and after its has completed this task id like it to continually loop this cycle until the event is finished?

If that can be done the second part is after the game is finished can is it possible for bet angel to apply thesr rules to the next game or market in cue?
To use chart indicators it can only be done using excel, and a lot of excel/VBA knowledge its not something guardians automation supports straight out the box
barrisbear

Do you know anywhere online or any members that I could reach out to, to who could make this happen at all?
ShaunWhite

barrisbear wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:04 pm
Do you know anywhere online or any members that I could reach out to, to who could make this happen at all?
What indicators you want to use. Might be easy, might be a 'mare.
barrisbear

Any indicators related to trend following would work rsi adx etc
CallumPerry

You will need a rolling logger to show the number of look back periods you require first of all and then the RSI formula and others are easy to find on google, plenty of YT vids showing how to type these up on excel. Lay out a workbook how you would want it to look and feel free to pm me.

Plenty of other forum members too are great with this stuff.
barrisbear

God I wouldnt know where to start merely watched a video on YT about excel bettibg msgd the video creator he said his spreadsheets only worked on horse markets? And then came here
CallumPerry

Have a think about exactly what you want before you do anything. What is the potential edge you'd like to explore? Which variables will you need, where can these be stored? Create a template first making sure you've accounted for everything you may possibly need to analyse later and then worry about piecing it together with formulas and VBA. Happy to help once you get to that stage.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”