Cross Market Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
cookie247

Hi Guys,

firstly hi and apologies if this is not the general way to introduce myself by just atarting a topic please advise if you think the post should be directed elsewhere or please feel free to copy it into where appropriate.

I have been a Betangel user since 2010 but never really done anything on this forum hence why ive only recently joined it. I have only recently played around with automation etc but wondered if it was possible to create automation across 2 markets?

e,g "tournament Collapse' soccer, automation on odds on tournament winner on conditions of odds during a particular match within the tournament?

not sure if this is possible?

any help and direction would be appreciated.

Regards, Kris.
Dallas

Its only possible to do that using excel and it will require a fair bit of excel knowledge to set up

Using Guardians advanced automation you can cross check markets from the same event ie, a match odds and correct score market from a football fixture using a feature called 'stored values'
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230
cookie247

Thanks Dallas,

I think that link really helps me on the automation learning curve! much appreciated.

regards

Kris.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”