Automation Check Please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
wolfgang1983

Hi,

I am using my bet angel automation for Australian horse markets but I would like to know if there is any thing that I have missed in my rules.

I have attached the rules file for the latest version of BAP

It has a 10 back bet with off set and greening with trail and stop and a few conditions for that back rule.

Also has keep unmatched bets in play and also

If any one could check my back rules and see if any thing I could add would be great

I am learning it now

Thank you for your time in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Are you asking for help with a part of it thats not working?
Or
Advice on changes to make it better?
marius.oly

Hi,

I now learn to use Bet angel. And I want to ask you if it can automate the following: Can software automate the moment when the back rate is 2.28 automatically the share of diagonal to be 1.79 to automatically set and calculate the proportion to be bet? If it changes to 2.3, the diagonal share to be 1.8? And when someone accepts the desired odd, the software will act instantly on the back of the existing odd.

I attached also a photo.

Thanks,
Marius
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wolfgang1983

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:41 pm
Are you asking for help with a part of it thats not working?
Or
Advice on changes to make it better?
Hi Dallas,

Yes just after advice on making my automation better for Australian Horse markets
Dallas

marius.oly wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Hi,

I now learn to use Bet angel. And I want to ask you if it can automate the following: Can software automate the moment when the back rate is 2.28 automatically the share of diagonal to be 1.79 to automatically set and calculate the proportion to be bet? If it changes to 2.3, the diagonal share to be 1.8? And when someone accepts the desired odd, the software will act instantly on the back of the existing odd.

I attached also a photo.

Thanks,
Marius
What your asking for can be done but im not sure why you would unless im missing something?

By backing selection A and laying selection B your doing the same thing so in a tight two runner market your better just backing or laying the same selection with double the stake
By Cris-crossing both selections as in your image you will have created two small losses with each pair of bets
marius.oly

Thank you for reply.
My thinking is this(we're referring to the picture): I expect a back on 1.79 and when it's agreed to give back back to 2.28.
Maybe I'm wrong, but you make a small profit.
Dallas

marius.oly wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:21 pm
Thank you for reply.
My thinking is this(we're referring to the picture): I expect a back on 1.79 and when it's agreed to give back back to 2.28.
Maybe I'm wrong, but you make a small profit.
If you did that you would lose 0.7% of your stake.
The book% would need to be less than <100% on the back side for you to back both and secure a profit which won't happen due to Betfair cross-matching algo

Or >100% on the lay side if laying
marius.oly

In attach you can see it's green, but you say after commissioning you lose?
Thank you.
Dallas

marius.oly wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:18 pm
In attach you can see it's green, but you say after commissioning you lose?
Thank you.
In that image, you will profit by the amount showing as your backing both (your initial posted sounded like you were wanting to back and lay across the diagonal lines)
But by backing both you're now offering a back bet at the reverse price of 2.74 on the unders which you will need to wait until the £2298 already in front of you is matched and before anyone offers any money at 2.72, 2.70 or 2.68
wolfgang1983

marius.oly wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Hi,

I attached also a photo.

Thanks,
Marius

Rather than posting on my question I was asking for help you should of started your own topic.
Last edited by wolfgang1983 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marius.oly

Sorry, it was my first post on forum. I'll be more careful next time.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”