Drip back automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

christof21 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:46 am
sorry to jump on this thread but looking to do something similar although I'm using Betangel for Betdaq.

Just trying to create a simple drip back O1.5 with stake split in 2 and backing at 1.6 & 1.9 and green up on a goal or at 70 mins. Which ever comes first.

Just struggling to wrap my head around it. I can create 2 simple back rules to back at a fixed price and fixed odds but its the green up rule I'm struggling with.
A green up rule can be added the same way as you have done your back bet rules and armed to trigger at 85 mins (that's around 70mins of playing), I'd suggest triggering 3 times with a 15-sec re-arm for football markets

On the green up rule use the following two conditions to try and identify a goal

Green all profit condition
is greater than £1

Time since Unsuspended
Is greater than 90 secs

If you also add the following condition to your 2nd back bet rule it will stop it triggering if the green up rule has fired first

Number of place bet triggers condition
On selection is
equal to 1
christof21

Thanks Dallas I'll get that added in.

I think I did something wrong on my back bets though as I was watching it yesterday afternoon and it ended up placing the back bets in 22 times!

I've got the Rule Trigger set to 10 seconds before event start time until 10 min after start time. Trigger 3 times wait 15 seconds.
At a fixed price of 1.6 for a fixed amount and a condition of the market is in play.
Dallas

christof21 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:16 am
Thanks Dallas I'll get that added in.

I think I did something wrong on my back bets though as I was watching it yesterday afternoon and it ended up placing the back bets in 22 times!

I've got the Rule Trigger set to 10 seconds before event start time until 10 min after start time. Trigger 3 times wait 15 seconds.
At a fixed price of 1.6 for a fixed amount and a condition of the market is in play.
I thought you were only placing 2 bets but at different times?
If so then you only need to set the trigger to 1 on each back bet rule, or have a misunderstood that part?
christof21

Yeah only placing 1 back bet per rule. I've probably not explained it properly.

So I have an automation rule and in that rule are 3 conditions.

1) Place a back bet on O1.5 at a fixed price and fixed odds for 50% of my stake

2) Place another back on O1.5 for my other 50% at a higher fixed odds

3) The green up rule you mentioned earlier up.
Silver Lining

christof21 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:38 pm
Yeah only placing 1 back bet per rule. I've probably not explained it properly.

So I have an automation rule and in that rule are 3 conditions.

1) Place a back bet on O1.5 at a fixed price and fixed odds for 50% of my stake

2) Place another back on O1.5 for my other 50% at a higher fixed odds

3) The green up rule you mentioned earlier up.
Hey guys, just wondered if you ever resolved this bot? I would like to do the same but green up immediately after a goal rather than 70min. Wondered if I could modify the existing file in the shared files section "LTD & Green after goal by checking 0-0 CS" but to suit overs?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”