what is this automation error?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jongup

I saw that guardian was able to put my back bet in fine but when it came to my lay bet, nothing got triggered and i got this instead
- 01/12/2018 13:02:57: [G_Auto] : APING Exception: TIMEOUT, ,

What does this mean? and how to stop this from occurring?
Dallas

Just responded to an identical message in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=17871

The same question would apply here too - has it only happened this one time few or has there been further occurrences?
jongup

Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:25 pm

The same question would apply here too - has it only happened this one time few or has there been further occurrences?
Its only happened once so far but i am conscious that if i hadn't been watching, i may not have been able to green out manually :/
Dallas

jongup wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:43 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:25 pm

Its only happened once so far but i am conscious that if i hadn't been watching, i may not have been able to green out manually :/
Its quite a generic error which could have a few causes if there wasn't a response from betfair in a reasonable amount of time, it's usually due to a tempory drop in your internet connection, it's more common if using WiFi but can occasionally happen even if its a wired connection. If it was just a one-off (or happened only for a period of time) I'd put it down to that especially if using WiFi/4G

If it does persist you could try adjusting the settings of the Dynamic Connection Tuner in the Communications page of Bet Angel Settings, and increase the setting to make it less sensitive to a slow response to see if that help

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”