Dutch Outsiders

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Mahadakku

Firstly, thanks to Dallas and others for all the work they do with automation.

I like to dutch long-shots. High profitability strategy instead of probability. Hasn't been entirely successful but I have no doubt it will.

Dallas or anyone else, is there a bot that does this (I've tried searching). I'll start small with a fixed stake of let's say $10 divided amongst anything that is over $15. Can you please point me to something, tell me what is wrong with my rule or best of all write one for us. :mrgreen:

I have a 1 second refresh interval. Watch 1 and Sync with Guardian's list of markets is ticked. It keeps on backing the same donkey! :mrgreen:
General.jpg
Parameters.jpg
Conditions.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
northbound

You need to do these two things to prevent a bet getting triggered on the same donkey:

- Set a Signal, call it "BACKED": this way the software will keep track that it backed a certain selection

- Add a new Condition that checks that the signal "BACKED" is not set: this way the software will not trigger the same rule twice on the same selection
Last edited by northbound on Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
northbound

As for the staking, you should probably set the Fixed amount to the minimum bet, e.g. $2.

As things stand, your automation would back every donkey with a stake of $10.
Jukebox

To prevent backing same runner - add a condition 'number of place bet triggers equals 0'
To prevent backing each selection for £10 when you only want your total liability to be no more than £10 switch your stake to be a 'book%'
kqv91y

You could use "Number of Place Bet Triggers Condition = 0" to prevent multiple bets on same selection.

Jukebox beat me to it.
mickypaul72

Hi cant you use this bot and adjust the selections as required.

Regards

Mick
Dutch Favourite 3.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mahadakku

Thank you guys for your suggestions and I'll check it out Mick. Thanks.
Mahadakku

Thanks guys. It's working well with your suggestions. Will give it time.

Is this the correct way to keep unmatched bets?
Keep.jpg
Jukebox

That is the correct rule - but check your timing. If the race goes in play as scheduled any open bets will not be kept, your rule will fire at 12 seconds past scheduled time to keep nothing. Instead schedule your keep bet rule to fire before the race goes in play.
Mahadakku

Thanks Jukebox. Extremely rare that a race will start on time but suggestion noted.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”