Tennis Score Condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
smd100

Hi - I am playing around with automation and need some help please

I want to create an automation rule that lays the winner of the first set of a tennis match when specific scores met. those scores being

6-4
7-5
7-6

i thought the best way to do this would be to set a signal using the Tennis Fixed Score Condition

for example i have set a signal for the 6-4 score line called "64" which has the selections game set to 6 and the opponent set to 4. so this has "set value 1"

I then have a "Signal Set Condition" with "is set with a value" in my lay bet rule which follows.

However, nothing is triggering so I'm wondering if I'm on the right track here.

Is it possible to achieve this and what else should i do?

Cheers
Dabbla

I maybe totally wrong here, I don’t think BA will recognize the scores you’re after, as their set winning scores. So the games will be 0-0 when your examples are reached.
You may be better at looking the score beforehand e.g. 5-4 6-5 6-6, something along those lines. In fact, you probably won’t need the 6-6.
Also you may need to do the rules twice, one set for (selection) betfair row 1 and one for betfair row 2.
Dallas

Dabble is correct re, the way the scores come through

To achieve what you want easily just requires a bit of 'out the box thinking'
If you set a signal on the market at the start of the first set

Then add a 'Set/modify signal' applied to 'ANY selection' to clear the above signal with a 'fixed tennis score' condition
Games 5-4

Then in your lay rule for the 2nd set test for that signal being set

ie, the signal will still be set if the set finished 6-0, 6-1, 6-2, 6-3
at 5-4 the signal is cleared so the lay bet won't trigger the next set if the first set goes to 6-4, 6-5, 6-6 etc
smd100

that makes sense - for the clarification! I'll have a play around with that today

If I'm applying the rule to a specific selection at certain odds, can i just set a signal at 5-4 on any selection but the lay only triggers if the signal has a value and the other lay criteria are met?

thanks again for your help
Dallas

smd100 wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:56 pm
that makes sense - for the clarification! I'll have a play around with that today

If I'm applying the rule to a specific selection at certain odds, can i just set a signal at 5-4 on any selection but the lay only triggers if the signal has a value and the other lay criteria are met?

thanks again for your help
Yes, that's what the above will do for you
smd100

Brilliant - thanks Dallas!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”