Backing on Bet Angel 20 Seconds before event start.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Folanjo

I'm having a bit of trouble with this. I can do it quite happily in the Betfair version as uoi have the gurdian nominated option. However in the Bet Angel version it looks like I would need a separate automation file for each bet if I was doing multiple each day as can only specify a specific horse for that file?

Ideally what I am trying to do is to get as close to BSP, hence placing the bet 20 seconds before the event start time, but I only want the bet to be placed if the price is currently above 3.0.

I suppose the other option is to use the Excel route which is something I've not really tried before as guardian has been so easy.
toogoodtobetrue

Hiya
Am i correct in thinking you want to back every horse above odds of 3 at BSP?
on every race?
ShaunWhite

Folanjo wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:18 am
Ideally what I am trying to do is to get as close to BSP, hence placing the bet 20 seconds before the event start time, but I only want the bet to be placed if the price is currently above 3.0.
20secs is very conservative. Looking at the data I have from last year, nothing started before the scheduled time and only iro 6% of races started < 20s late. If I were you I'd get my bets in a few seconds (10?) after the scheduled start time if I wanted to be as sure as possible about the order of favouritism and likely BSP. Stalls starts are more delayed than ones at the tape/flag, but I don't have those numbers easily to hand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”