Fix Market Order

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BigJ

Hi

I'm using the "fix market order" rule. Which setting gets within the main settings will get me closest to BSP?Is it back price or last traded price, with the trigger set to 00:00:00 after going in play?

Also how soon can I trigger the lay bet to take in to account the fixed market order ? I currently have it set to trigger 00:00:01.

Cheers
BigJ

also when using fix market order what should the selection (conditions only) be set to. Given there are no conditions I don't think it matters what is there but just checking.

Thanks

Jordan
Dallas

If you use 'Last traded Price' that will be the most accurate, the lay bet can then be triggered any time after the 'fix market order' has fired.

The selections conditions can be ignored unless you want to use any condition/s on a selection before the rule triggers
BigJ

Dallas wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:40 pm
If you use 'Last traded Price' that will be the most accurate, the lay bet can then be triggered any time after the 'fix market order' has fired.

The selections conditions can be ignored unless you want to use any condition/s on a selection before the rule triggers
Thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”