Newbie here trying to set up simple Lay the Fav

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mattcostasking

Hi Guys,

Hoping somone can help me create a simple tennis automation-
I'm tying to lay the favourite just before the start of the match and at the same time place an green exit bet 15ticks off set from the lay bet.

Can't seem to work this out.

Any advice is much appreciated

Matt
Dallas

If you post up how far you have got, ie, have you got as far as begining to create a rule?
if so if you attach a copy of the .baf file it will then be easy for someone to advise the remaining steps
mattcostasking

Thanks Dallas,

Attached should be the file I have started. When testing in practise mode it seemed to only sometimes place the laybet and would also sometimes place another laybet after the first lay had been matched.

Essentially Im trying to lay the fav once at the begining of the macth, and at the same time place the exit 15 ticks higher than the lay.

Many Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

mattcostasking wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:29 pm
Thanks Dallas,

Attached should be the file I have started. When testing in practise mode it seemed to only sometimes place the laybet and would also sometimes place another laybet after the first lay had been matched.

Essentially Im trying to lay the fav once at the begining of the macth, and at the same time place the exit 15 ticks higher than the lay.

Many Thanks
Here you go, I've just enabled fill/kill so the offset is only placed after the lay is matched, also added a relative odds condition so it only triggers if there are no gaps between the back and lay price (so it wont trigger at poor prices when there are large gaps)

Have a read of this thread I suspect it triggered sometimes for you due to your guardian refresh rates
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mattcostasking

Thats great, thanks so much I will carry on testing and modifying

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”