How to select least favourite in football

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
seanr19871

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:21 am
seanr19871 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:03 pm
Dallas, can you take a look at this file. Similar to what you helped me with above but I want the automation to select the losing team after 1:15:00 and then place a lay bet at 1:25:00 in-play with lay odds above 60.

I'm missing something because nothing is happening even when the odds are where they need to be?
You had the signal on the lay rule testing named favourite being set - this should be NOT set when betting on the outsider (which I've now changed)

Also, I added in a rule to ignore the draw column and a condition on the lay bet to look for that signal NOT being set so it can't accidentally lay the draw

Everything should work now although by using a 'by liability' stake of £2 if there's a big jump in odds before it triggers ie, the price goes from 50 to 100 and therefore triggers your lay the stake size would be less than 1p so wouldn't be placed
Cheers mate, working exactly as it should now, lifted the lay bet to £10 and is getting matched regularly.

I’m now trying to back the winning team at around 1:30:00. Basically placing the opposite trade at anything under odds 1.1 but in this file the back bets not being triggered, any ideas why?

Also, is there a way i can stake a percentage of my betfair balance say 8-10%?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”