Offset bet with greening automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
finalfurlong76

Hi, I'm trying to set up an automation for my back to lay bets, an offset bet with greening. The back bet fires normally pre race but the lay bet, that I would like to fire in play, is cancelled every time. I have to be there and manually choose the "keep" selection for my lay bet to be triggered in play. I tried to add a "keep all unmatched bets" rule , also I specified a condition for this rule to be triggered in play, but without success. Any ideas? I am stuck although it seems simple enough.
Dallas

It needs to trigger pre-play if you want to take an unmatched bet in-play
and at sometime after the offset has been placed
finalfurlong76

So if I place my back bet at unrealistic odds and manually choose " take SP" then the lay bet will be triggered at the same time, so I submit a change to "keep" in play my lay bet and I suppose that will work?
Dallas

finalfurlong76 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:05 pm
So if I place my back bet at unrealistic odds and manually choose " take SP" then the lay bet will be triggered at the same time, so I submit a change to "keep" in play my lay bet and I suppose that will work?
If your taking SP the offset won't be placed, you'de have to place the bet in-play at SP in order to then have it offset.
If you use 'keep unmatched' bets the offset will get placed
finalfurlong76

So I program the bot to trigger in play, 00:00:00 after the event goes in play until 00:00:03 ?
It will not be exactly the same like SP, right?
Place at "Best market price" offset bet with greening 50%, and should I add a condition like " the market is in-play"?
And add a second rule "keep all unmatched bets", always armed, and maybe a condition "the market is in play"?
It seems that there is no need to add conditions but I want to be sure that the lay bet will be placed.
finalfurlong76

The lay bet should be programmed to trigger more than once? Let's say, 3 times and wait 3 seconds?
Dallas

finalfurlong76 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:03 pm
So I program the bot to trigger in play, 00:00:00 after the event goes in play until 00:00:03 ?
It will not be exactly the same like SP, right?
Place at "Best market price" offset bet with greening 50%, and should I add a condition like " the market is in-play"?
And add a second rule "keep all unmatched bets", always armed, and maybe a condition "the market is in play"?
It seems that there is no need to add conditions but I want to be sure that the lay bet will be placed.
If you're looking for a DOBing bot there are a few ready-made ones you can download and use as they are or edit to your exact requirements from the shared files section
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13629
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11620
finalfurlong76

Thanks a lot for your help, I picked up some ideas and I am going to test them in a little while to see if they work

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”