Help - bet in place market off win market? getting wrong selection

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
joberly

Hi,

This is my first post however have been looking around the forum for a little while.

I'm trying to put a bet in the "to be placed" market on horses/grey's however at times I'm getting the wrong selection.

For example, I fix the order in both the win and place market at the same time to get the horses in order. It will then set a signal on say the 2nd favourite in the win market that i then want to place a bet in the place market.... most of the time it works however at times it doesn't and i get the wrong selection.

Is it maybe just because my internet is slow and they aren't triggering at exactly the same time? or is there a way to make sure it places on the same horse/greyhound without worrying about the "fix the order" getting the same order in the win and place markets?

Thanks
weemac

You're incorrectly assuming there's a perfect and constant correlation between the order of favouritism in the 2 markets. There isn't.
jimibt

you need link the win and place markets via the stored values functionality. there are quite a few baf files that dallas has created for this task and i'll link them into this reply once i've located them.

done: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17026
joberly

yes understand the correlation which is why i needed advice.

looks like the link above will help me do it.... thanks a lot!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”