Help for a complete newbie please?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
enigma1978

Hello all. I'm really new to this and have looked at different premade rules but not sure I can see what i'm looking at. Is there a way of setting the system to look for all games with specific odds on say over 1.5 goals and the required odds, and then back at those odds? Probably really easy and I'm feeling I've almost sussed it but would love some advice if possible? Many thanks in advance
Dabbla

Create a back rule with the conditions (FIXED ODDS) above :XX then a second condition for below :XX
enigma1978

Excellent, thank you Dabbla. I think it's all working now. I'm struggling now in practice mode to see how much I've placed in total in bets, and profit so far. Is there a way to see this in practice mode or am I just being stupid? :lol:
Dallas

enigma1978 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:11 pm
Excellent, thank you Dabbla. I think it's all working now. I'm struggling now in practice mode to see how much I've placed in total in bets, and profit so far. Is there a way to see this in practice mode or am I just being stupid? :lol:
This should help
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11349
enigma1978

Massive thanks Dallas, appreciate your help. Seeing as you're definitely the guru on here it seems, would you mind answering another question for me please? Well, 2 :lol: .

1. If I was going to bet on a game to have goals, would it better odds wise and profit wise to LTD and cash out, or bet on the Over 0.5 market?
2. If it is LTD, is there a way of cashing out with a certain % profit on the original stake, or is it easier to work out my required profit on the maximum liability on the LTD?

I've managed to get to grips with the over 0.5 rules, but cashing out with a certain value on LTD is slightly confusing me, as in closing the bet completely once in profit.

I once again apologise for the real newbish questions, but it's probably because I am one right now, but hugely enjoying learning how to use this program. Excellent piece of kit 8-)
ShaunWhite

enigma1978 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:14 pm
but cashing out with a certain value on LTD is slightly confusing me, as in closing the bet completely once in profit.
Take a look at the rule type called 'Green All selections' -> https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rul ... 3D&mw=MzIw

You would use that rule with a profit/loss condition to say when you want it to fire.
enigma1978

Thanks guys,

All seems to be going well. Few gremlins to iron out but I'll get there I think :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”