Back over 1.5 goals if goal in first 15 mins

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
karl78

Hi all,

I was hoping to test something out today for the weekends matches as after a bit of research I am thinking I may be onto something.

I do have a similar thread on here which was directed at laying a correct score at the point of a goal going in if there was a goal within the first 15 minutes of the game, anyway, I thought I would set up a new thread to see if anyone can help me.

So, with the over 1.5 goals market I have found out that once a goal goes in within the first 15 minutes the odds would be at roughly about 1.09 and 1.13, this where I would like to be backing, If I could get better odds then that would be amazing so once a goal goes in and the odds change then I am on the best odds once the market is un-suspended.

Other scenarios include if say for example Man City go 1-0 up in the third minute and the over 1.5 goals odds are 1.05 then the automation waits until the odds get to for example 1.10 and then backs that!

I really hope someone can help me out, especially before 3pm today to try to test this theory.

Thanks

Karl
Dallas

I think I've just replied to this or a similar post on your other thread before seeing this one

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”